1) Coaches meetings are being held and team rosters created. Coaches should be in contact with players in next two weeks. Players can still register with a $25 late fee and will be added to a roster
2) Picture day schedule on Saturday, May 6th is being created. All teams will have pictures taken inside at Woodworth and then will play an exhibition game if weather permits
3) Coaches can begin to reserve practice dates on April 10th with field reservations for April 17th and beyond. Prior to April 17th, fields are first come first serve.
4) League schedules are being formulated with hopeful release in mid-April. League game will begin after picture day and playoffs will be the week of July 10th-14th.
5) All players who sold fundraising items must turn in money to the Rec Dept prior to May 1st.
6) Players will receive a hat and T-shirt. Players should purchase gray game pants on their own.
After selling fundraising items (pizza/candy), you must pay back the fundraising fee prior to May 1st or player will be declared ineligible for games until fee is paid. You may pay by dropping off cash or a check made out to Fondy Youth Baseball at the Fond du Lac Recreation Dept or by mailing the check to Fondy Youth Baseball, 85 Morningside Dr. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Please make sure to include player name and grade.
Below is the link and registration form for youth baseball clinic put on by the Fondy High School Baseball coaches and players. All players are encouraged to attend. Date is Saturday, April 29th.
Players may still sign up for the 2017 Fondy Youth Baseball Season but must do it online, must choose the buyout (no fundraising options any more), and must pay on-line. A late fee of $25 will be charged. Coaches are being assigned and teams are being created for K-3rd grade leagues. Drafts will split up teams from 4th-8th grade. Coaches meeting/draft dates and times are located on the calendar. If you have any special requests please contact the director of the league. That info can be found on "board members" under the "About Us" tab.
No Refunds after April 15th
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET!
1) Create a sportsengine account if you do not already have one.
2) Click on registration link and follow to completion. You must select he buyout option and you must pay on-line via credit card. Make sure to "complete registration"
3) A receipt will be sent to your e-mail. Please keep in case there are any questions.
Head coaches must attend league meeting. League Directors are contacting coaches now so if interested please contact league director. Contact info for league directors can be found under "About Us" tab and listed under Board Members.
Please click on registration link below to register for the 2017 season.
1) Opening Day and Picture Day will be on Saturday, May 6, 2017- all teams will have pictures taken and play an exhibition game.
2) Leagues offered- Eligibility is by grade presently in at time of registration
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.”
Fondy Youth Baseball needs YOU! Yes, you! Without the help of fantastic parents and community members like yourself, our organization would not exist! We are always looking for people to volunteer their time and talents for things like:
If you are interested in volunteering your time or talents, please contact Ryan Haus at email@example.com
No news currently found.
Parking on the Lawn at the Woodworth complex is illegal and the police are ticketing any non-handicapped cars.
2016 FDL YBB Post-Season Coaches Meeting All Fondy Youth Baseball head coaches and assistants Sunday, July 17th at 6:30 pm at Riverside Gym